Wednesday 10 December 2014

we make the road by walking ......Advent 2 Magnificent Magnificat

MAGNIFICANT MAGNIFICAT: 

encountering an angel, Zachariah is struck dumb, as Elizabeth bears within he a new prophetic voice - John the Baptist - after centuries of silence 'a voice crying in the wilderness 'prepare the way of the Lord' Mary too encounters the angel and realising the impossible can happen, responds" 'be it to me according to your word' - impossible possibilities: possible impossibilities' Everything is turned on its head.. in the upside down kingdom... the weaker feminine takes the lead, the proud are silenced and the exalted are humbled and the humble are exulted. Hungry are filled with good things and the rich are sent away empty.....






my favourite quote this week (p85/86) :
That's what it means to be alive in the adventure of Jesus
We present ourselves
our bodies
our stories
our futures
our possibilities
even our limitations
'Here I am' we say with Mary
'Let it be with me according to your will'


2 comments:

WritePaperForMe said...

Very useful information for people, I think this is what everyone needs.

pay for essays.

StatisticsHomeWorkForMe said...

I really liked your article and the photo is super. Thanks you. I know what you need is statistical hypothesis testing.