Thursday 4 December 2014

My Travel Map

This map of places I've travelled to you is brought to you care of MatadorNetwork

Phil Simpson’s Travel Map
Phil Simpson has been to: Afghanistan, Armenia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Myanmar, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Palestinian Territory, Philippines, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uzbekistan, Vatican. Get your own travel map from Matador Network.


I think I need to concentrate more on Africa South America and Oceania. Anyone need a consultant in any of these places... 
At least I've traveled to more places than my age ...... need to keep on moving on ....

Actually Ive just noticed I've missed off Tunisia, Kenya and Ethiopia...
 


No comments: